Business Intelligence Technology Provider
The Qlik platform capability and solution stack is growing at a rapid pace.
Qlik currently provides the following products as part of their platform:
- Qlik Sense – Analytics & Visualisations
- Qlik GeoAnalytics – Spatial Analysis
- Qlik NPrinting – Static Reporting
- Qlik Core – Qlik-authored open source libraries
- Qlik Analytics Platform – Develop, Extend, And Embed Visual Analytics
- Qlik Data Catalyst – Enterprise Data Management Solution
- Qlik Associative Big Data Index – Associative Engine On Massive Data Sets
- Qlik Connectors – Web Connectors To Various Source Types
- Qlik DataMarket – Data Augmentation
As a fully certified Microsoft partner we have great experience with the implementation of end-to-end data and analytics solutions utilising the Microsoft data and analytics stack (MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI) including Azure.
Our fully certified Microsoft advanced analytics team consist of people that specialise in data architect, data engineering and data sciences.
Our advanced analytics teams consist of data engineers that have great experience in working with complex systems and data processes to ensure we have the correct data, in the correct structures to ensure a good quality data model is availability to implement advanced analytics solutions.
Our data engineers and data scientists work with advanced analytics tools such as R, Python, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, Big data engineering in cloud and Power BI products to perform their data engineering work.
We are a certified Sage Independent Software Vendor with great experience in developing Sage based analytical solutions.
We have been implementing Sage X3, Sage Evolution, Sage Partners and other Sage product solutions for many years.
Our Analytics2Insights platform directly integrates to Sage Accounting and delivers cloud based analytics on your Sage data.
Our self-service data solution provides the end user with a federated link for all his/her data. We accomplish this through the implementation of Dremio.
Self Service Data
- Data Catalog
- Data Curation
- Data Virtualisation
- Data Federation
- Data Acceleration
- Works with any data source
- Works with any BI tool
- No ETL, no data warehouse, no cubes
- Makes data self service and collaborative
- Makes Big data feel small – great speed
- Open source
ebiexperts – WIP
WIP is an agile lifecycle management solution for Qlik and SAP files.
WIP provides an agile management and source control solution that sits between the developer of the application/report and the publication environment and manages all the changes to the file from inception to retirement.
WIP provides the following capabilities:
- Kanban Requirements Management
- Admin, Developer, Analyst Collaboration
- Version Management
- Change Contro
- Quality Control
- Publication/Deployment Management
- Governance and Audits Management
- Central Administration Management
Squirro turns meaningless data into AI driven actionable insights.
Using Machine Learning, Squirro enables you to do more with data. Your biggest untapped resource is your data.
Most of this data is unstructured – call notes, office files, knowledge articles, emails, documents, or external data such as news, market data, research and more.
Up to 99% of this data never gets touched beyond creation. Squirro extracts and delivers the right insights to you at precisely the right time, automatically.
We call it “Augmented Intelligence” because machines augment human intelligence enabling us to make better decisions.
Doing more with your data is critical. Forrester calls it the ‘Insights Economy’ and lists Squirro as a leading vendor.